Forums

This forum is for discussions on various topics and interests. To create topics and initiate discussions, just click one of the following categories. For any suggestion on creating new categories, you may email us.

Threads: 147Posts: 544
  • asian chicks How to date a sugar baby

STONELOVE posted on Sun, May 04, 2008 18:42

37, Fort Myers

the best lovers are indeed asian girls by far

• I need a daddy!!! How to date a sugar baby

Shemir posted on Mon, Aug 10, 2015 16:45

40, Laveen

Looking for some sexy fun!! Pamper me!!

• Sugarbaby tried to scam me How to date a sugar baby

DaveSugardaddy posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2011 06:07

59, Lubbock

So it is always smart to meet a Sugarbaby and find out if she is serious or just bored or trying to scam you.
    Recently I meet a nice looking young girl of 18 and was shocked to find out even at that age she was already had developed a scheme to rip people off.
    We talked and got along and talked money. Then she says "Gotta go for now, but time is money, and I need for you to give me money now and get together next week."
    Well, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I know a con when I see a con. I said nope. No service, no money. Guess what, that was the end of our relationship.
    Anyone else have this happen? I've been a sugardaddy for 30 years and couldn't believe someone so young had already become a con artist. Scam. Thankfully that has only happened a couple of times.

• Lust or love? How to date a sugar baby

sweetnlovely posted on Thu, May 08, 2008 13:51

42, Lodi

Are you in love or in lust?

• SugarBaby vs SugarMomma How to date a sugar baby

BeautyOMG posted on Fri, Jan 03, 2014 03:07

24, Welkom

Sugar babies or Sugar Momma's.... who can bring it??