What is a reasonable SD/SB arrangement - Curious Ageless relationship

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 19, 2019 at 04:50 PM

We all know why we are here on this site :) Question is what is a mutually beneficial arrangement for both parties?  Please comment, specially ladies, I am really curious to know

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2019 at 07:28 PM

For starters, an intellectual, someone who will engage my mind first.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2019 at 01:15 AM

I would personally like a SD who needs lots of attention and can hang out at same time

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2019 at 01:14 AM

I would personally like a SD who needs lots of attention and can hang out at same time

• View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2019 at 06:02 PM

I am new here and looking through some of the ladies’  profiles, i find this site quite different than another i belong to. I am not sure if i will stick around this site because it appears the Sugar Babies here are looking for something more permanent, more significant relationship. My experience has been that the Sugar Bowl in general is overflowing with girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. Many immature guys take advantage of this and leave us with girls that are too cautious and more demanding.
      If ,as a SD, you are relatively normal, not pushy and not a creep, you will be ahead of the SD herd. Many men are here for one thing and one thing only. Be different.  Treat the girls with respect and with genuine TLC and the right SB will sometimes forget to get her allowance. 

I have had better luck in less time on other sites but i am not giving up yet. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2019 at 01:25 PM

Thank you LazyDay for your insights.  I do understand about being upfront, however I agree there are a lot of flakes here.  Pushing is the key word wish everyone here the best and hope that folks find what they are looking for.  Good luck to you LazyDay

• View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2019 at 04:54 PM

Good morning,

every arrangement is different from the last. Some only want to chat online and have more of a friendship than anything physical. Then there is the standard arrangement where you actually meet in person go on dates and act like a normal relationship.

everyone is different, it all depends on what you are looking for. I suggest being upfront in the beginning and state what you are looking for, there is no point wasting time and money for something that people are not going to do.

another thing is money. Ever since the SD/SB type relationships have been posted in the news everyone thinks they are a SD or SB. Because of this you are going to find a lot of fakes, but just keep pushing until you find what you want.