Sugar Daddies on here? Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 14, 2017 at 04:08 AM

Most of the men here make less than I do, and I have very expensive tastes. How is this considered a sugar daddy website? I can buy what I want without the complications of another person's ego, so why should I date someone my financial equal or inferior? I don't see how this site is vetted.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 06, 2018 at 04:13 PM

Love this...read your profile section. Good job on calling out the mouth breathers on only looking at income first...You definitely made me smile....check my profile out. Those really are me and they are all current. Thanks for your refreshing honesty. ...Oh and I can clean too,lol.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 07, 2018 at 07:36 AM

I hate this website, I have to pay to do message people. HOW AM I GOING TO SCAM PEOPLE NOW????

• View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2018 at 04:15 PM

hi, I suggest you go buy a toyboy.  LOL. 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2018 at 06:18 PM

Well,  then you are on the wrong site.  Millionairematch is where you need to go.   If you are doing so well financially, then you can find a ton blue diamonds there. I used to be on that site, had a great time with a few 19 year olds. One lived with me for almost a year and she is a super mega Millionaire!!! I would give anything for her to come back, she was the most fun in decades! We still talk almost everyday!   He$$ I might consider going back there to that site.     I can tell you one thing, a million dollars does not go very far these days. And the ones I grew up with who became millionaires are not stupid, they know fake females/ people from a mile away. They do not put up with non sense.  And the women they have on their arms are successful in their own right and most are extremely intelligent and elegant.  So if you are really trying for a real MAN with money then I suggest you get a high education, go to Villa Pierrefeu charm school in Europe to learn proper etiquette. Then go to Paris to have a complete make over. Invest in a diverse financial portfolio, live humbly and then maybe, just maybe you might catch the attention of a real MAN with some money.   But one thing I learned from my experiences......MONEY does not always bring happiness or relieve the stresses in life. It is a trade off from one set of problems for a new set of responsibilities! 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2017 at 08:50 PM

Exactly!!! Almost everyone of them are lying about what they make and have. All they want is your phone number so they can try to get nude pictures of you.  It is a way for them to just suck you in. because they have no plans on anything else. 99% of them are broke. Lol! Plus there’s  Way to many perverted old men on here. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2017 at 01:33 PM

Hi. It is perfectly alright if the extravagant and expensive lifestyle is what you're looking for. However, not all of the women here are asking for the most expensive and lavish kind of lifestyles. They simply are looking for just a kind of escape from their boring stressful lives with someone nice. Please have an understanding of this!

Follow - email me when people comment