Mainstream BDSM Cultures and Education Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 01, 2007 at 03:17 PM

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have or wish to have some kind of BDSM experience? How many of you have or would like to live a TPE (total power exchange)which is a full time BDSM relationship?
    How prevalent do you think this kind of lifestyle is?
    Just asking.
    tyger

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2018 at 06:26 PM

I've been a part of the BDSM community for about 3 years and so far have had 2 TPE relationships. One with a puppy and the other with a daddy. I'm a switch so I give or take submission according to the personality of my partner. There are different triggers that bring out sadistic and submissive tendencies, and they make playtime so much more fun! And the orgasms are definitely much more intense for both parties that way :)

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2008 at 08:28 PM

well i for one am interested in the topic only because i have a s*xual fantasy about being dominated while having s*x. i love a lil hair pulling along with rough s*x.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2008 at 08:04 PM

I would love to tie you up and you me likewise. How can any guy not want that from you! Total fantasy and I would Love for it to cum true.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 08:34 PM

I'm not so much into the sadomasochistic part, but, I won't lie, I love being tied up. Absolutely love it. And I love to be the one to tie someone up. I'm willing to try anything once, though, and the idea of being someone's small, submissive s*x slave sounds very thrilling to me. I suggested whipping to my boyfriend once, but he's not as willing to try new things as I am.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2007 at 07:36 PM

hi
    i m new on this site .
    i love bdsm i like bo*dage , wipping , and i like to use and abuse young women mmmhhhh .
    what about you ?
    i like your fetish dress
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2007 at 06:02 PM

Hi we are just starting out and we have two tranny 's that are now our sissys. We are having fun learning how to train them.
Follow - email me when people comment