Why you're still single... Funny jokes and anecdotes

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2017 at 01:18 AM

Without using any names or usernames... Tell me about your worst dating experiences?

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2017 at 06:15 AM

!. A guy who wanted me to come and have sx with him and his GF for money. Not shopping or spoiling me, Just sx for cash.

2. I wantedt to meet a guy in public with a friend. He completely flipped out and yelled and screamed at me because I didnt trust him. FYI his backround check showed a recent Domestic Violence charge.

3. A guy who said he was a divorced empty nester Millionare. His daughter lives with him full time and he showed up looking like a bumb driving a 7 year old Nissan Ultima that he baught for his wife. His house was listed worht $90,000. He said he never drank and drove and have a DUI and resisting arrest charge 6 months ago. #winner

SMH.  WHo knew there were that many catfish SD on this site.lol

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2017 at 01:19 AM

I'll get the ball rolling...

My worst date was with a truck driver... he took me undies shopping then I sat in his truck for 30 minutes while he refuelled. He was then going to take me to the local tavern for dinner... and that's when i realised why he was still single LOL