Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

Black SugarDaddy's and Young White Females How to date a sugar daddy

• View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2008 at 09:37 PM

If you,(Females)were to find a suitable good looking sugardaddy,with a natural tan(Black).And he wanted to take things further/more,let's "say", marriage? Would you do it?(Why/Why not)? Would you not care what your friends,or realaives think????? Also,towards (Females),"Sistah's",on this one.Would you hate on that brother(whoose got money)because he prefers to be with the white gurl??? And last,to you all.Do you think money and skin color still play a major role in how we treat each other in life?? (O.K) These are for the mature only. Let's keep it clean "Ah-ite"
  • 23Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2016 at 06:36 PM

I believe if you fall in love, you should go for it no matter what your skin color is! No matter if your family/friends agree or disagree.  It is NOT their life to live!  You only have one life on this earth so live it!  I have faced death door a few times and once just recently.  It will make you think.  Once you have loved and you loose that for good it will make you think also.  Never pass that chance up!  You may never get it again. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2016 at 06:32 PM

I have to disagree with you.  I am white and I very much know how it feels to be turned away because of who I choose to be with and my social standing.  I have been harrased and misunderstood due to being married to a black man.  Stop by the police once because they thought he had kidnap me!  Yep crazy right!  The look on their face when they realized I was his wife.  Just had my face covered up due to the street lights and traveling at night with a horrible migraine headache.  Please don't judge and say whites don't know how it feels because we are not black!  Like I said before, we have all experiece some form of our own racism.  It is a horrible thing that it even happens.  We are human! we need to treat each other as such. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2016 at 06:10 PM

"Don't act black?"  What does this mean?  Yep I get the same statement all the time from people....I don't act white!  I was married interracial for 8 years until my husband passed away.  I have dated interracial for years with and without the approval of family and friends.  

What is acting white/black?  I am human!  Hell most people today don't even know how to act human it seems.  They are so consumed with the color our our skins, social standing and think just because of skin color they are better than someone else.  

• View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2016 at 01:48 PM

Chocolate is a beautiful skin tone... So... Yeah wouldnt care. I love all people and races <3

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Doesn't matter. My ex wife was white, got flack from that we where first together, we met in college. Nowadays at least on the west coast doesn't seem to matter. I grew up traveling and going a lot of places and experiencing different cultures. Most the stuff I get from most girls is I don't act black. What does that mean? lol. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 07:01 PM

people still care about skin color?????
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 09:10 PM

Love sees no color hears no hate or dispises upon who love you or vis versa I am a young white female who has always dated black men and to me they can be the sweetest people in the world. If u would like to learn more about me email me
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 07, 2012 at 02:47 AM

race shouldnt matter black guys are very sexy and just as seantual get back to me if u like to talk more

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2011 at 11:03 AM

I white, but most of my sugarbabies are black. They are much more down-to-earth than white sugarbabies.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:30 PM

Are you kidding me?? The only thing that seperates you and I is your apparent ignorance. I struggle just as hard as you do, if not more. I grew up very poor, and in the system. Getting a job isn't easy for me either...I am caucasion...I am not afforded scholorships simply because of the color of my skin(black college fund)..or guaranteed employment(affirmative action)I have dated every race imaginable and do not get angry when I see a Black woman with a white man. We really are not that different. People are people.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2010 at 01:31 AM

I'm gone keep it real. I truly don't understand the black man/white woman thing. These two races come from two tottally different back rounds and an important factor in any relationship is understanding.Every other race on this earth has had some kind of major struggle they have had to cope with and are still dealing with today except for white people.A white woman to me will never be able to understand that because she does'nt know how it feels to be turned away because of your color or class.White women have always been on top and you can never understand the bottom untill you been there. Just keeping it 100!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2010 at 02:35 PM

LOVE IS BLIND
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Black men/white woman......I am of the opinion that we all bleed, smile, laugh, cry and feel just the same as the person standing next to you..... be they green , blue , white or naturally tanned :) It takes something out of the ordinary to look beyond skin colour and physical apperances to be able to pass judgement that someone is 'different' to your self. I myself have not been with a black man ever, needless to say that doesnt mean I would not consider it. Love is love, lust is a meal and beverages on a deck taste all the same sittting next to someone of a different race. Its about raw emotion and everything that comes along with it. Money and skin colour tend to...unfortantly STILL play a big role in todays society and levels of acceptance vary a great deal when both are added to the mix.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2009 at 12:44 PM

As all the other ladies put it, Race shouldn't be an issue. If you and your Sugar Baby feel the same way about each other, then it shouldn't matter what other people think. I am open to it, I know what's it like to be discriminated against, even though I am half caucasion and half hispanic. I could care less what other people might think. Besides now it is more acceptible and quiet the norm. as this country evolves and grows.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2009 at 01:21 PM

Honey if it is love and you are really into each other it should not matter. And if I was to date a man without a tan (white) I wouldn't care what anyone thought either. As long as you are good to each other don't worry about what others think or say. Life is too short to live it through someone else. As a black/indian woman it is never easy following your own path but we are individuals and you have to make yourself happy....so do what makes you happy
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 11:05 PM

nothings wrong with that! race shouldn't matter! =)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 04:50 PM

I WOULDN'T HATE ON A BRUTHA BUT BLACK WOMAN ARE A DIME A DOZEN. A REAL BLACK WOMAN IS A RARE COMMODOITY. WHITE WOMEN HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF, WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY & AND WHAT THEY TRHINK ABOUT DATING OUTSIDE THEIR RACE.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2008 at 05:13 AM

Quoting author:

If you,(Females)were to find a suitable good looking sugardaddy,with a natural tan(Black).And he wanted to take things further/more,let's "say", marriage? Would you do it?(Why/Why not)? Would you not care what your friends,or realaives think????? Also,towards (Females),"Sistah's",on this one.Would you hate on that brother(whoose got money)because he prefers to be with the white gurl??? And last,to you all.Do you think money and skin color still play a major role in how we treat each other in life?? (O.K) These are for the mature only. Let's keep it clean "Ah-ite"

Why do you ask...What are your views on it?

Jx
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2008 at 12:20 PM

I love the attention to detail that an African American man showers on a white female. The black skin on white is definitely a turn on. I think today's society is more inclined to accept the differences and if they choose not to...it shows there narrow-minded, antiquated thinking. When two people love...it is as if no one else matters...

Members Only