Getting frustrated... what do SD's really want? How to date a sugar daddy

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2015 at 06:04 AM

hey chickies,

am i the only one having trouble meeting someone who is serious about making an arrangement or building a mutual relationship?

i have met and/or chatted with 5 men so far and am getting frustrated... 

-2 of them were looking for on-the-spot one night stands (i am not a hooker, i dont want a one-time experience)

-1 of them made me a great offer but was a total jerk to me on the date

-2 of them bailed when i brought up the issue of an allowance and/or gifts (one of which wanted to meet at a motel) and i only brought up after 6-7 emails which i think is reasonable.

seems to me like no one is interested in an arrangement, but looking for a free ride. and while im not a hooker, like i said, i think some SD's are hugely misinformed about how these relationships work. We are here because we want a mutually beneficial relationship..... not just because we happen to be attracted to older married men.

sorry that was so long! just wanting to hear from some girlies so i know if it is just me...?

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Hey ladies. THey all want different things. If ur looking for lover, friend, financial assistance, look for the single , separated and divorce. If he still has a wife and doesn't hide it from u then u should know that ur just a prostitute to him eventhou u did intend to be 1. U give sex he pays u money. That's it!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2015 at 06:19 AM

I agree that there are a lot that say they want an SB, but truly they want a hooker. Patience is all I can recommend. I'd get frustrated and then out of the blue a great man would message me. It wasn't on this site b/c I just joined, but a well known one. I seriously shut it down if the sex talk starts immediately. I'm out b/c they are not there for the right reasons. Wishing good luck to us all in finding the right arranagement for us!!!

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2015 at 01:36 AM

I have no idea why i even signed up to a sugar daddy website but i had a question myself which you just asked . So gentlemen , what do  SD really want?