NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

I curious ;)) How to date a sugar daddy

• View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2009 at 03:12 PM

Guys share your secret.... what makes you crazy about woman? ;-) Who is ideal woman for you?

Members Only

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2014 at 01:58 PM

What makes me crazy about a woman is one who genuinely (or can fake it better than Katherine Hepburn) desires "me".  My SB did that unilt she moved and I'd do anything I could for her, even now.  She also displayed an immense amount of trust for me and was thoughtful to make sure what she did wouldn't impact my life away from her.  Unfortunately, I didn't see her as often as she'd have liked and most of my messages to her started or ended with "I miss you so much!"  And I do.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2011 at 07:22 AM

Hello
    This is definitely a good topic to discuss. I myself am new to this and am very curious on what I should be expecting, and what is expected of me. I am a young-mature woman, but confident none the less. I have done some of my own research on the subject, but I think that the best advice or information can be more beneficial from someone who has experience and will openly discuss it, than from a simple book or article.

Thank you in advance
    Gogetemgirl
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 23, 2010 at 05:54 PM

i WOULD LOVE TO SPOIL YOU AND TAKE YOU AS MY LOVER

• View author's info Posted on Sep 17, 2009 at 06:06 PM

What does it take to get a sugar daddy??? I'm new to this!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2009 at 04:03 AM

hi im molly i like what you said it so true
  • View author's info Posted on May 23, 2009 at 06:31 AM

My ideal woman is herself. She's confident in her abilities, and open-minded to try new things. Inexperience does not deter her choices or mine. If we're both inexperienced at something but open minded about trying as long as its safe, I think that's a great opportunity for both of us to have fun together and then later, we'll have something to remember and perhaps laugh about. Like taking inline skating lessons. It looks like fun. Might be fun. Might be hard. You don't know until you try. Sort of like relationships...My ideal woman smiles when she sees me coming. She opens the door to let me in. Greets me with a a hug and a kiss and asks me how I am.
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2009 at 01:05 AM

hi
    what do you want to know?