Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

I'm new to this How to date a sugar daddy

• View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 05:27 PM

So I'm new to this whole SD/sb thing. I have an SD,and I'm happy with him. We talk and we have a lot of fun together,but being that I'm 18 and new to this there are times when I make him mad,like now for instance. I want to keep him happy,but I don't know how. (He's always busy,which is normal cause he's a producer) I just need to know how to keep him interested...do I treat him like a bf or not....I'm just kind of lost. Any advice?
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2014 at 02:02 PM

AngelKitty, you hit it on the head.  Treat him like he's your boyfriend and you can't go wrong.  Just keep in mind that like a bf you may not be able to satisfy him no matter what you do. 

But if he actually is "mad" at you, then you have to gauge whether to call it quits with him and move on.  Make sure you don't put up with abuse.

• View author's info Posted on May 18, 2012 at 09:10 AM

I am also new this this type of thing. I have not found one yet, and doubt I ever will in  my city... LOL I guess it all depends on what you two agree upon. No all sugar daddies want sex you know... From what I hear anyway. I guess it must be a mutual agreement, thats what I would be looking for.