Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

I want to give my SD full access but is it safe? How to date a sugar daddy

• View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2012 at 08:22 PM

I am new to this site. I am a sugar babe looking for the right SD. I am not a whore looking for money. Quite the opposite. I am a girl who likes the idea of being with an older man, I have always desired it, but never tried it. I like to be a submissive baby, and I like to make the man I'm with satisfied, and in return, he treats me like a princess. And for the right SD, when I find him, I want to satisfy him sexually and give him full access to me, no protection involved. What does anyone else think? Is this the right thing to do?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2014 at 01:37 PM

Alic2000 is right on the money (so to speak - pun intended).

If you find someone who you know will commit to a one to one relation and, over time, you've develped trust in that person, only then should you do what you want to do.  I had a SB that accused me of having other girls, but she was the only one.  (Or maybe she was just kidding with me since we did have a very high level of trust between us.)

Take care and best of luck finding what you want.

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I agree with you Alice , please be safe and take card of your self
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2013 at 04:59 AM

No!  It is NOT safe!  Wait until you form a long term 1 to 1 arrangement.  Both of you can be tested and you can be safer.  Your health is just not worth it!  There are a lot of guys out there that will take full advantage of you doing so.  They will give you infections then disappear!  (I'm sure there are some nice ones out there, but they will be willing to wait until you get to know each other better!

Be Safe!
    Alice
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2012 at 05:30 AM

sounds good to me lol