Tired of young, inexperienced sugar babies who only TAKE? Personal ads on SugardaddyMeet Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 05, 2018 at 03:24 AM

If you are interested in a real rapport with a very special lady, I invite you to contact me! Learn, just how wildly seductive, captivating and engaging I can be! I can surely show you that spending time with me is truly your best bet... 

My name is Lacey. I’m 22 year old student, very well spoken & well educated. A baby who Can hold a conversation about something other than celebrity gossip. A provider with substance who genuinely enjoys the company of new people. My goal is Mutual enjoyment and to always leave you wanting to see me again and again! 

With my level of intellect, I’m the perfect baby for not only personal settings but professional as well. I blend very nicely into any environment I’m in whether it be a nice bar with live music or a business luncheon with your colleagues. I will never make you stand out in a way that isn’t beneficial to you! 

So when you’re tired of the babies who have a fairy tale image of what sugaring REALLY, TRULY is & that only want to be wined and dined with no stimulation or compassion on your end, give me a shout 💋

Need more convincing? Contact me!

Follow - email me when people comment