Should serious Christians be considered a Sugar Baby/Daddy Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 11, 2009 at 01:02 PM

I'm not sure what my position is on this topic, but I'd love to hear your perspective...Looking forward to hearing from you...

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2012 at 07:10 AM

I suppose it depends on what the relationship is like. There is nothing wrong when a man supports a good woman in need- that is a Christian thing to do, provided he does not ask her for anything innapropriate in exchange.
    I am a religious woman and I don't go to these sites for bad purposes. I enjoy male company and prefer older men. There is nothing wrong with that. If they want to invite me for lunch or me to accompany them to the theatre and pay for it, why not?
    Not everyone on these sites wants money in exchange for whatever the man wants.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2010 at 01:20 AM

Considering that Jesus thought people should give up all their money and live in a commune, I would say probably not. But if you really want to know - you can email Alister McGrath or John D Crossan, I'm sure they'd let you know.
Follow - email me when people comment