Are there specific rules to being the ideal sugar baby? What does it mean to be a sugar baby Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 23, 2017 at 01:48 PM

Hey guys!

So I'm curious to know in your opinion are there any specific do's or don'ts as a sugar baby or sugar daddy?

I would love to hear your take on this...

xx

Tara ;) 

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2018 at 09:58 PM

My take as a sugar baby is the mutual agreement that you both have.  Your sugar daddy may be looking for something particular and you have to meet those needs as well as him meeting whatever needs you want from him.  

Set up rules and guidelines for yourself and that will help you in the sugaring world! Maingbsure thatbyou receive thatvsugar and none of those salts.  

Happy hunting.  

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2017 at 10:03 PM

Depends what you're after (if it's transactional) ... don't sleep with me unless I pay you, and clarify the what you want to do before jumping into bed with me :)

• View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2017 at 05:48 PM

Actually, a lot of the same rules apply as in any type of relationship --

1) Being consistent or reliable.  Show up/call when supposed to. We all understand being late.

2) As much advance notice of change in plans. Say what is acceptable - doesn't have to be equal.

3) Manage expectations. Both should be on the same page on details - don't assume.

4) Being considerate wins points.  I always call/txt when I am coming to meet someone to let them know I've started, and give 10-30 min heads up depending on the situation when close.

- Ed

Follow - email me when people comment