Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

Looks, confidence or sex appeal? What does it mean to be a sugar baby

• View author's info Posted on Jul 17, 2015 at 11:50 AM

In the photos that you post on here, is it about physical beauty? A nice smile, a cute shape, a pretty face or is it about how you present yourself? Will someone who looks fun and confident in herself get more attention than someone who is half-naked? Is it about self-respect or sexiness? I'm really new to this so to know how things work would just help me get a clear understanding of where I stand in the line of competition

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2015 at 05:30 AM

;)

• View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2015 at 05:26 AM

were I in the Huston area you would cerenly be on my list for consideration 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2015 at 08:41 PM

Quoting author:

What is my preference? Well I guess a little of everything, certainly the photos you put out there can say a lot About how you perceive yourself and your overall personality. That said a nice smile and cute shape can be attention getting to at least it does it for me, it is said that males are more visually oriented that females too. As to “Where you stand in the line of competition, well I suppose it depends on what it is you are after, why you’re on this site to begin with, and what type of man you wish to attract. Is it about Sexiness or self-respect, I’m not sure what these would be in opposition to one another, I know woman that are both, and project both in photos I suppose it depends on the woman and what they’re comfortable with.

Now all that said, as for me I do like sexy curvy women who are self-confident and secure enough  with themselves to not be afraid to show it, oh and the “half Naked Pictures” as you put it don’t hurt either.

Hope this helps I kind of rambled a bit.       

Okay so with all that being said, what do you think about me? Would you date me?

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2015 at 07:52 AM

What is my preference? Well I guess a little of everything, certainly the photos you put out there can say a lot About how you perceive yourself and your overall personality. That said a nice smile and cute shape can be attention getting to at least it does it for me, it is said that males are more visually oriented that females too. As to “Where you stand in the line of competition, well I suppose it depends on what it is you are after, why you’re on this site to begin with, and what type of man you wish to attract. Is it about Sexiness or self-respect, I’m not sure what these would be in opposition to one another, I know woman that are both, and project both in photos I suppose it depends on the woman and what they’re comfortable with.

Now all that said, as for me I do like sexy curvy women who are self-confident and secure enough  with themselves to not be afraid to show it, oh and the “half Naked Pictures” as you put it don’t hurt either.

Hope this helps I kind of rambled a bit.       

• View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2015 at 06:14 PM

Quoting author:

I suppose it depends on who is looking at the photos and what there looking for 

What's your preference?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2015 at 08:27 AM

I suppose it depends on who is looking at the photos and what there looking for