Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

Today is my Birthday! Please Answer these questions... What does it mean to be a sugar baby

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2017 at 09:03 AM

We all want to be entertained. What leads to my attraction is the depth of your brain or the optimism in your smile. Both Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies are welcome to participate.

I want to stir up some conversation so please answer me this:

1. Do you think the Earth is "round" or "flat" ? Why?
    2. Minimalist believe in quality of few items over quantity. Do you agree? Why?
    3. Are you a Pessimist, Optimist or Realist? Do you think there's a time and place for each?
    4. What's more important: family, religion, money, God, job/business or yourself?
    5. Last question is not a question, but a request: Post a funny joke!

Members Only

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2017 at 09:47 PM

The world is neither. The Earth is a planet lol. It's a planet because it orbits its star.

So how many minutes do they want to live - I think quantity has significant value when it comes to how long you live.

I'm a statistician ... everything has a probably. Love = 1.0 Hate>1.0 Sex=yes please.

Family

I cute person posts a silly birthday cake picture on a SD website can it be eaten? Of course it can - everything's possible on a SD site if you pay enough :)