Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

Common Sense, Literacy & Intelligence... Very Attractive. Comments and Suggestions

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2016 at 12:47 PM

Hello Gentlemen,

My comment addresses a curiosity that I cannot figure out.  This is an 'grown-folks' dating site, yet, so many men do not take the time to write an introduction about themselves. A well thought out, carefully written and proofread message is very attractive, and shows that a person cares about themselves, and seeks to attract someone with similar interests. 

Why would any self-respecting, successful, intelligent man expect women to spend their time on dating sites looking at a bunch of empty profiles.  I would like to read about who are they, what they like, what do they do, what are they interested in, who they wish to meet, and what their motivations are for being on the site, et cetera.  What is the point in becoming a member if there is no information to go with the photo, and in many cases - no photo and no information? So unattractive.  Seriously.

Mature adults are supposed to have a certain level of common sense and dignity.  Literacy and intelligence are very attractive attributes that we pass on to the generations coming behind us. 

Therefore, the question remains: What is supposed to entice me to contact a gentleman, if I have no information to help me decide whether, or not, I would like to meet them?  Gentlemen, help me out here, please.  A worthy man should be eager to impress women, not turn them off.  It reminds me of something my Grandmother used to say... "If a person looks bad on the outside, they are a total mess underneath.".  The visuals are horrifying.

I would be very interested in responses - from men only, please, as I already know what the ladies have to say about the subject.

Thank you,

RockLoverFriend

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 03:01 AM

To be honest I only created a profile here for a quick look round.  I haven't taken the time to flesh out a decent profile yet (Still deciding whether this is for me or not).

But you do make some good points.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2016 at 08:12 PM

I Lurve LOGIC dont u worreh GURL ;D 
    I just HATE! it when ppl spell rong :)