Disease free? Health

• View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 04:39 PM

If you are drug free, mentally stable, look pretty good and diesease free, I could be the one for you...I think we need a meet and greet place that provides health screening so I wouldn't be so reluctant when coosing a Sugardaddy.... Disease free is the most importiant thing to me! Mental and drug screening would be pretty kool also, maybe I need to start my own sugardaddy site ;) what do you think?
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2015 at 01:59 PM

It would be impossible for a site like this to do, and a person's STD status can change in a day.  The site would then open itself up to additional liability and the cost of a membership would increase.

I'd be happy of the site simply screened the profiles to ensure that the pictures the men post aren't stock photos taken from the internet.  (I've found 3 today already, when I wasn't even looking.)  Or require that men complete their profiles.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2014 at 03:00 AM

Great idea.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 03:44 AM

great thinking,having a this srcreening place would take a dating site to a whole other level...elliminate all the mentaly unstable and infected people lol! you go ahead.