NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

how do you know? am i worrying too much? How to date a sugar daddy

• View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2012 at 11:39 PM

So i am truly struggelling - i seem to get a lot of emails, but few meetings, and a lot of jokers!

I really want to begin an arrangement, something simple and clear - a daddy i can please and take care of however he dictates, who can be my hero and help me with some of my needs. I dont expect to have someone pay my whole way, just a little help, but i would like clear terms for an arrangement, so i can feel comfortable.

I am sure i am not the only girl on this site who has agreed to meetings, only to find things progress to s** and after we say goodbye i cant reach them again, and find the promised "gifts" never hit my bank account.

or shows up to find... they dont.

I should explain that as a single mother, even meeting just for coffee costs me something in travel and babysitting fees. so when people ask to meet and dont show up, it hurts. when people make promises and dont keep them, i feel hurt, and degraded if i have done anything for them.

All i want is to find one genuine guy!

So i try to protect myself and say no meetings until we have agreed on an arrangement, and it begins the day i see you. If youre not sure you want an arrangement until we meet, maybe we can sort out something for the first day? Ultimately, i cant enjoy myself while i am wondering if its all a joke or they actually mean to help me, so its better for everyone if we are Both Certain we are going to help each other with what we need.

Of course most men dont like this either. I am not greedy, or selfish, i am just here because i need some help and i want to have some fun, obviously i am not rich, and its a huge risk to take when you are spending the last of your money on a babysitter, and for some reason i just dont feel i should be taking risks on here - i mean if i can afford to take financial risks why would i need help right? am i just being silly?

any suggesstions on how to get around this? in other girls experience - have you found men that say "we meet first, then i will put something in your account once we have met" are usually genuine or no?

perhaps i am looking at everything the wrong way, perhaps being hurt badly by a few men on here has made me overly cautious? is part of being a sugar baby being willing to risk the last of what you have, without knowing who you can or cant trust?

so please, any advice would be great, and no i will not be offended by anyones comments if they feel i am being awful. I just want to move into a happy arrangement where i can keep a man happy, and get a little of the help i need.

also wondering, is there anywhere us girls/the gentlemen can share feedback? i know there are sections on our pages, but i have found most mens are blank, even those that have been on for a year or more?
    I would find this a lot easier if i could look for references?

Members Only

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2014 at 01:49 PM

I'm in agreement with Sara_Princess.  Unfortunately, just like men have to worry about being potentially scammed, women also have to be on guard.  Unfortunately, you might be in a situation geographically that might not provide sufficient number of SD's to allow you a better pick.

Best of luck to you though.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2012 at 06:26 AM

I am not sure if you are still around and reading this, but I agree with the advice about needing to go by your gut feel - I think you can tell when someone is genuine, or when they are just fishing.
    I also had a look at your profile, and would probably suggest you tone it down a little.  You certainly sound fun and bubbly and very sexual, and all of those things are very attractive, but it sounds like you are looking for an arrangement rather than a series of one-off encounters.
    I would suggest you change your 'About me' to something like: 
    Hi!  Firstly, about me - I am blonde, blue eyes, 24, pale skin, long legs, size 10, and I am very pretty.  I love sushi, love spas, adore lingerie and high heels, can listen to most kinds of music. I love the theatre.
    I love to explore another persons desires, and live to pamper that special someone. I am a great cook, happy to clean and give great massages.  I believe everything can be a bit better and we should strive to make everything as indulgent as possible!
    I am looking for that special someone who will take care of me and who I can take care of in return.  I look forward to hearing from you. xx
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Hi. I think you are worrying too much :)

In my limited but successful experience so far, its all come down to my gut feel and common sense. Any guy who he not going to offer anything up before you get physical is a no go for me. My best experience was with a guy who told me he couldn't guarantee the chemistry would work and be sustainable but he offered me a token of appreciation on the first date prior to things getting physical. Turns out it worked out great. He's not married but very busy and is not always able to see me, sometimes weeks on end. But when he has to cancel last minute on me, he pays for all my incurred costs (which aren't much to be honest) but the thought counts.

I guess I'm just sharing my experience. Not all guys here are bad but don't trust the ones that want something for free (unless its literally meeting for a coffee). But you need to appreciate that some guys here are really busy, so weekly reliability may not be that easy but you put up with it for the right guy.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 02:39 PM

Move to new Zealand and I'll look after you :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2012 at 09:35 PM

please...?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2012 at 01:47 AM

noone? i could really use some advice!