NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

How to hide extra money from family and friends? Message board

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2011 at 12:52 PM

I have recently entered a mutually beneficial relationship and I am very happy with it. I want to be able to spend my money more and accept bigger gifts, but I don't know how to do those things without my family and friends becoming suspicious and wondering where on Earth I am getting all the money to do these things!

Does anyone have suggestions about what to say? I've thought about saying that I'm playing lottery cards and winning a lot of money but I don't feel like that's a strong enough story.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!

Apple
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2013 at 06:49 PM

just a thought from outside the square.....buy Gold and/or Silver....& bury it in the back yard
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 07:10 PM

Ok here is the best tip in Australia. Use a TAB account for those O/S it is a gamblers account for the racers. Try that and no tax number asked.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2011 at 03:52 PM

Utilising exsisting bank account/s or opening a new account , i myself would take to putting all gifts of money value towards a savings plan -ie: putting the money towards a long term goal where it could possibly grow interest and improve ones lifestyle further down the track or investing also is a great way to ensure you create a gift that keeps on 'giving' so to speak. Of course always taking into account that one is givin these gifts for reasonings of a nature which is only known to you and your 'friend'., presuming that one would like to treat themselves on the odd occasion I would then suggest possibly taking a small percentage that you are comfortable with and adding the rest to the savings/investment plan. Just a thought - savings/investment is the best form of improvement on any persons life no matter whom you are or what you do :) Hope that helps :)
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 03:25 PM

I'm trying to find a good pre-paid card. AMex has one up to 5k that has no mostly fees. That's the best I've found so far.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Say you started a small online business or doing some online work they have a lot of online office sites.