New SD Message board

• View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 01:13 PM

I’m new to all this, I have a quick question for all.  Are there any sugar babies in Melbourne Australia that are looking for a long term relationship, you know the old fashion type where to people meet and if the chemistry is right things progress from there...or has the world changed that much  and its all about money now. I am more than capable in taking care of a lady both financially and emotionally, however paying for a date or for the company of a lady ????  something just is right about that.  I am 40 Years old had been married for 16 years , lost my wife to cancer .. so I have been out of the dating scene for a very long time,  has the world changed that much?????  Do we now have to pay for companionship???

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2015 at 08:19 AM

in my country you dont need to pay for a date

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2013 at 04:49 AM

I don't think you have to pay for anything if you don't want to . . . it's not a mutual arrangement if you feel used or obligated.   
    Each arrangement is unique and should be negotiated so both parties are happy.
    You can find guides online about sugar etiquette.
    The vibe I get from your question is that you are seeking an authentic relationship that can grow into something long term.
    This is quite a rare find in the sugar bowl.  Most are looking for uncomplicated company with a guaranteed painless exit strategy.
    Usually "gifting" is seen as form of compensation that negates traditional relationship expectations (expectations such as marriage/commitment, not being a priority, meeting friends/family, messy breakups,any drama). 
    I think you might already know your answer when you asked if this is the right site for you.  Perhaps cast a very wide dating net to include some other types of dating sites.
    Best of luck.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 01:29 PM

Lets try that again without the spelling mistakes....

I’m new to all this, I have a quick question for all.  Are there any sugar babies in Melbourne Australia that are looking for a long term relationship, you know the old fashion type where two people meet and if the chemistry is right things progress from there...or has the world changed that much  and its all about money now. I am more than capable of taking care of a lady both financially and emotionally, however paying for a date or for the company of a lady ????  something just is not right about that.  I am 40 Years old had been married for 16 years , lost my wife to cancer five years ago .. so I have been out of the dating scene for a very long time,  has the world changed that much?????  Do we now have to pay for companionship??? or is it  a case  of this site isn’t the right site for my requirements?