Sugar Daddy seeking his SB! 18-22! Message board

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Hi Girls-

I am seeking that special SB 18-22 who is single,very attractive and a super body to match.

I will support you totally as needed and desired.

I am single with NO children.I own a nice 4 bedroom home on 2 acres in NJ and a home in Las Vegas.

I work in Sales and do well.

I am very warm and loving and kind.

I have many nice interests and desires.

NO drugs,NO smoking and NO heavy drinking ever or NO drinking.

I live close to the beach and also NYC for fine dinning and shopping,pro sports,and more.

I like the great college girls,models,dancer types and LOVE hooters girls! MMMMMMMMMM!

I am very sexual and erotic and open minded.You must be also.I can be sexually Dominant if needed or can role

play as your Daddy/Lover and more! I am NOT abusive or domineering,I can be firm and strict with you and rules

for you to obey and how to dress for me and more.I will NEVER share you with another man,but if you are bi-sexual or bi-curious you can have another female lover but meet her in my home only!

I hope to hear back soon from that perfect girl!

Love You All!

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2015 at 01:15 PM

hey there care to chat :) 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2015 at 04:28 AM

Check me out ;) 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2015 at 11:22 AM

I am a SWM 45,(single white male) seeking a hot and sexy SWF 18-22 only to be her sugar daddy/lover and more if possible.

I would also be interested in marriage to the right girl.

reply back soon! I love blondes by the way!

Ciao!

• View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2015 at 04:01 PM

hey view my profile if ur interrrested msg me back

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2015 at 02:28 AM

View my profile if you're interested I'm 18 long hair I'm a beautiful Latina woman ready for the life of luxury

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2015 at 11:32 AM

I am a SWM 45,100% Italian,hot and sexy,and am 5'10 195lbs with thick dark hair and eyes.I am single with NO children.I own a nice 4 bedroom home on 2 acres! I work for a major company in sales and do well.I am also educated and a former Marine as well.

I have many nice interests! I like sports,working out,having fun,I live close to the beach and nude beach! LOL!

I love old car shows and old cars as I own 3 antique cars and wish to own more.NO drugs,NO smoiking and NO heavy drinking ever!

Love,Tony

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2015 at 07:07 AM

how old are you?