Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

What if some profile are FAKE? Message board

• View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2009 at 08:45 PM

How to spot them?
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2010 at 08:10 PM

I disagree as in a sugar daddy who is genuine & had a coupleof relationships from here im 1whose profile is simple,vague & has no photos.The main reason being discretion because of family & business reasons
    Although once contact is made i have no probs exchanging pics

So all i'm saying theres a wide variety of people with lots of different agendas some fake some genuine.Just like life i guess
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2009 at 06:12 PM

One way to spot a fake profile that I discovered on a different website is that when they contact you they only try to get pics or some information that is not listed on your profile, then they never talk to you again. Or if you message them, they never message back. Also they themselves will have a very vague profile, and are not willing to exchange pics. I know those are obvious ways to tell if they are fake, but I hope it helped.

The only reason I haven't put up pics yet is because I'm still in the middle of a messy relationship, but I thought I'd check this out, see what it's like before I make a commitment to post pictures and such. LOL. Plus, I really don't want to pay, but if this is like other websites where the more active you are the more features you can access then maybe I'll be able to message people rather than just wink at them.

Good luck! :)