looking for my Sugar Baby Message board

• View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2015 at 05:51 AM

Hi Sugar Babies- 

I am seeking a special Sugar Baby 25 and up who is single, attractive and a nice body, I tend to like a sexy curvy woman,

I am divorced with no children. I own a large 4 bedroom home in the us on the eastern seaboard, mid atlantic states complete with bar for entertaining and home gym. 

I have worked hard for many years in the IT industry and am now in a position to not work at all and maintain my lifestyle if I chose. 

I am very kind and respectful gentle person, an old school gentleman as my friends say, yes I still open doors for my ladies .

No drugs, I do drink socially and have the occasional drink when home alone, I would expect my SB to be the same. 

I enjoy the beach and also some of the southern cities for fine dining and shopping, and just generally relaxing, and sightseeing. Oh and for parting from time to time  

I have many interests and desires, and am open to new things. 

I am very sexual and erotic and generally open minded. You must be also. I can if needed role play as your Daddy/Lover and more! I am in no way ever abusive or domineering, I will NEVER share you with another man, but if you are bi-sexual or bi-curious I will accept that and you can have another female lover but meet her in my home only! (yes sex is part of the whole package hear)

My Sugar Baby must be  able to look good an dress casually to classy, although I do like sexy 

As for My part:

I will support you totally and spoil you; you will not have to work, but if you wish to I will support you enthusiastically and completely in your endeavors

I am not and will never be abusive or domineering, should things not work out, I believe it is better to end amicably, life’s to short to waste energy on the negatives, just move on and start over 

I will always treat you as my true sugar baby, and with complete respect and compassion, I will provide any wisdom I may possess, and my opinion but I will always respect yours. 

If interested let me know 

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2015 at 11:01 PM

Hello there. I'm pretty new to this but I'm so excited and open to everything having a sugar daddy and being a sugar baby Intel's. I would live to get to chat with you.. Hope to hear back soon

• View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2015 at 02:29 AM

hi

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 08:13 AM

Very Intresting!!

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2015 at 11:47 PM

Hi, Sugar Daddy... Im interested in seeing you and talking more with you... Let me know.. Xoxo

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2015 at 07:32 PM

i cant see your profile eithe. i wish i could

• View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2015 at 05:21 AM

O,h have I 

can't see your profile 

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2015 at 05:52 PM

Quoting author:

Hi Sugar Babies- 

I am seeking a special Sugar Baby 25 and up who is single, attractive and a nice body, I tend to like a sexy curvy woman,

I am divorced with no children. I own a large 4 bedroom home in the us on the eastern seaboard, mid atlantic states complete with bar for entertaining and home gym. 

I have worked hard for many years in the IT industry and am now in a position to not work at all and maintain my lifestyle if I chose. 

I am very kind and respectful gentle person, an old school gentleman as my friends say, yes I still open doors for my ladies .

No drugs, I do drink socially and have the occasional drink when home alone, I would expect my SB to be the same. 

I enjoy the beach and also some of the southern cities for fine dining and shopping, and just generally relaxing, and sightseeing. Oh and for parting from time to time  

I have many interests and desires, and am open to new things. 

I am very sexual and erotic and generally open minded. You must be also. I can if needed role play as your Daddy/Lover and more! I am in no way ever abusive or domineering, I will NEVER share you with another man, but if you are bi-sexual or bi-curious I will accept that and you can have another female lover but meet her in my home only! (yes sex is part of the whole package hear)

My Sugar Baby must be  able to look good an dress casually to classy, although I do like sexy 

As for My part:

I will support you totally and spoil you; you will not have to work, but if you wish to I will support you enthusiastically and completely in your endeavors

I am not and will never be abusive or domineering, should things not work out, I believe it is better to end amicably, life’s to short to waste energy on the negatives, just move on and start over 

I will always treat you as my true sugar baby, and with complete respect and compassion, I will provide any wisdom I may possess, and my opinion but I will always respect yours. 

If interested let me know 

stop looking. youve found me