Honesty Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 26, 2017 at 11:31 PM

I am curious to hear member's experiences with how honest others have been with you on this site. I'm leary that men may lie regarding their income and intentions of what they can provide. I'm sure sugar daddies also may have ran into women who are dishonest about their looks or intellect. I would like to hear from both sides your experiences with people being what the present in their profiles, 

• 8Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on May 28, 2017 at 07:49 AM

Tell me about it. I have some girls that will chat all the way till i am getting ready to drive and will not respond. This is after i made plans for the day. Glad that atleast it did not happen after i had spent the

driving driving up. Some will set up plans only to change it in the last 30 minutes of meeting at the

rendevous point, ie after i call them to confirm if they will meet.

• View author's info Recommended Posted on May 28, 2017 at 07:45 AM

Quoting vellev:

unfortunatley there are also fakes who act like theyre trustworthy. I'm thinking about making a payment plan because of this. There were many times where I gave myself to so called sugar daddies & recieved absolutely nothing, even when they seemed legit.

That is so sad to hear about your experience that there are crap men out there. I had a similar experince with a girl. She asked for help. I met and paid the money she wanted. She would not respond to my calls or texts, but would pop up asking for more help. I kept doing all she wanted until i realized that i was getting taken for a ride. Times often, it is a struggle to let the brain win over the heart and to treat people with a heart is the way to go. But when you come across such an experience, it tends to place you on the cautious note.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2017 at 12:07 PM

forgot to say that my experiences were not from this site yet, but it can happen anywhere.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2017 at 12:06 PM

unfortunatley there are also fakes who act like theyre trustworthy. I'm thinking about making a payment plan because of this. There were many times where I gave myself to so called sugar daddies & recieved absolutely nothing, even when they seemed legit.

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Apr 18, 2017 at 05:43 AM

i would love to exchange emails with you.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2017 at 09:05 PM

Ladies, if it is any consolation to you from the guys side we have exactly the same problem.   Which there was an easy way to cut through all the time wasters and fakes

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2017 at 11:32 PM

I've met both genuine guys & people that are just obviously lying (which just wastes their time & mine so I don't understand why!)

I think the easiest way to seperate guys who are genuine from those that are liars is that they won't brag about things if they're genuine, and they'll actually write you proper messages that are spelt properly and aren't just 'lols' and 'ur fit'! And if they're genuine they're usually really keen to chat on the phone or meet up rather than messing about sending messages back and forth. But the fake guys will just message non stop and not really plan to meet up, or constanty be asking for pics etc.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2017 at 02:43 PM

Same here! 

Follow - email me when people comment