Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

Are you an Aus SB? Like to travel inside and outside of Au? Personal ads on SugardaddyMeet

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2012 at 04:11 PM

Thanks for reading the note.
    I'm a 42 yo Australian guy, Sydney based, seeking an intelligent, articulate 20-30yo SB that is open to travel both inside and outside of Australia. My work takes me around Australia and Asia (mostly HK, SG, MY, TH) with the occasional European or US (mostly East-Coast) jaunt.
    I have previously enjoyed a SB/SD arrangement where my SB was able to accompany me on many of my travels and I came to appreciate the joy of company, conversation and exploration of new places when you can share it with others (rather than stare athe inside of taxis and hotel rooms!).
    If you're in Australia, 20-30, open to travel and interested in chatting more, please drop me an email. It's probably obvious but worthwhile stating : it's a given that we would both need to hit it off before any major trips - to that end a glass of wine or lunch would be a good start!

Members Only

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Hey I'm 27 in Western Australia! 

Love enjoying good people's company! 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2013 at 04:09 PM

I think i may be your girl, i'm 22, love going exploring, i have the tme and i am located in Albury just a short drive from sydney. Checkout my profile and get back to me thanks x

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM

hi! i'm in perth... message me

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2013 at 08:46 AM

I'm 25f Sydney email me
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hello,
    I am in Perth and outside of your age criteria. I am however happy to meet for a drink when you are next in the west. I can forward a pic and provide further details than provided in my minimalist profile if you are interested and still searching.
    If not, all the best with your next SB adventure.
    Marie