NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

Breast implants Personal ads on SugardaddyMeet

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 01:31 AM

Hi,

what do you sugar daddies think of breast implants. I would like to get them but it's a bit scary and very costly and would love to have you with me like.

I live in Sweden but would love to move to USA!

Love

Lena

Members Only

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2018 at 10:14 AM

Yours look great.Dont get implants .You will lose all feeling in your nipples.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 06:35 PM

good

• View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 07:36 PM

I love my boobies and am so happy I got them. I didn't get them for a man, I got them for myself and it just happens to be an added bonus for men... or the men who like them. Clothes look better, bikini's look better I am just happy. :-) good luck.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 08:41 AM

Lena if a man is gonna love you and truelly love you, your boobs size aint gonna be any problem for him. He´s gonna love the way you are and treat you like his lady. But if he doesnt love you, nomatter the breast size, he´s still gonna treat you like an animal or a slave.
    Think over this!!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 04:28 PM

Hi Lena,

I am looking into getting a BA also, here in Oz. Time and money is a big factor for me but i am sure my girls will come with enough hard work and persistance. There is a free website that you can go onto -myfreeimplantsdotcom where help with the cost of your procedure may be available. But I STRESS- YOU MUST WANT TO HELP YOURSELF:) Works on a basis much to the effect of this one. Failing that ,scouring site after site and getting a few information packs sent out is your best bet to easing the nervousness you speak of and or cost related problems surrounding your pending ''improvements or girls :)''. I suggest perhaps looking into getting a consultation with a surgeon of choice to discuss all the pros,cons, cost and implications. Good luck x x
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 06:43 AM

Hi Lena: If it makes you happy, it's a good idea. Men are essentially visual, and I don't know many men who wouldn't appreciate them either. Actually, the best cosmetic surgeons in the world are here in Los Angeles. Best wishes!

Members Only