Seeking that sensational sugar babe !! Personal ads on SugardaddyMeet

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2011 at 08:50 PM

I am new to this site and am seeking that sensational sugar babe seeking mutual friendship warmth and fun......

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2015 at 06:55 PM

I am a beautiful bbw, ex navy wife with a certain class and vocabulary ;) I love having fun and going out. I am not looking for a relationship really, just good friends that like to go out and have fun... Someone that has morals, coothe, manners, and isn't insensitive or rude... Looking for someone to spend time with, that will treat me right and treat me to the things that I have never been treated to, someone that can help me financially as I help to fulfill their needs and desires. I am not looking for anything sexual, but I am an affectionate person that can provide you with companionship and sincerity. As well as diverse conversation. I am a very beautiful bbw blonde alt girl with many tattoos and I am a classy dresser with style so I would be nice arm candy as well ;)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2011 at 12:50 PM

I am sensational and sexy. Looking for a man who shares my passion for travel and mutal friendship. Contact me if you want a sincere sugar baby.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2011 at 12:56 AM

i am new also. at all interested?