Sugar baby, seeking for the Daddy of a lifetime Personal ads on SugardaddyMeet

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Hi boys and men of Sydney,

If you're part of the former category, you can leave the post straight away, without reading any further... But if youre part of the ladder, I may be referring to you, reading this words as im writing them, to let you know that i'm after a mutual friendship, and not an arrangement. 

Im not after anything that would describe a cold relation, I want true discussions, shared hobbies, and shared passion.

Although, Im not looking for a relationship, and defintely not a long term one,( as I cant even imagine what would mean agreeing on a long term with a SB, and finding, few weeks after, esxcuses of every kind to not meet her ) i'd like to find someone that would actually care about my days, enjoy spending time with me, and knows when theres a line not to cross. 

Im a very discreet person, drama isnt part of my vocabulary, not to mention how easy going i am.

I want to know you first with an appointment: it could be a coffee, it could be a glass of wine... or anything that go through that wonderful mind of yours.

Im offering great laughter, interesting company, untold secrets, honesty, culture and more, but whatever else ill offer, that depends on you and how you'll be able to surprise me letting others parts of me coming out. 

Please, do not waste time offending or making unnecessary comments here, if you think you and I can match, find a way to surprise me, making my heart accellerate or laughing loud in a quiet place.

Be you, with me.

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2015 at 08:41 PM

Hi there, G-ma here. lol. (if I am a grandma at the ripe old age of 31, what are your true thoughts of the older gentlemen using this site?!) I just wanted to thank you as all this fuss has caused even more of the gorgeous Sugar Daddies of Sydney to add me as a favorite and like my photos after discovering my profile. Which I notice you have  also viewed, again. I feel as though you may be slightly unstable and believe that  you are displaying obsessive tendencies and exhibiting stalker like tendencies, and while I take all your jealousy and hatred as a compliment, I have decided to block you from viewing my profile and will not be helping to dignify this nonsene with any further comments.  It really is a pity though,  that you are quite physically beautiful however unfortunately, you seem to ruin yourself with yourself.  Good luck to you, you seem to be in need of it!

• View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2015 at 05:30 AM

I am sorry for my late reply to your delusional rant, but while you were blogging and throwing childish tantrums, I was out dating. Go G-ma!.. lol... Yes all my photos were taken on the 40 acres I live on, just over 3 months ago... quite a beautiful physique for a grandma! (Hilarious, as unlike some of the other girls on this site, I have been responsible enough to not have children out of wedlock, and I enjoy life far too much to settle down just yet!). And yes, I do keep myself well groomed where it counts, which is all over. I treat every inch of myself like I'm a Buggati or a Hyabusa or an MV Augusta (if you know what any of those things are!). It is only a reflection of your crass and tactless nature that you would assume I meant any vulgarity at all by that statement (of which, of course there is none, I am devine all over! inside and out! lol). Unlike you, at no point did I hurl insults or abuse at you, I simply questioned what it is you were trying so hard to articulate. Once again this reflects the formerly mentioned statement regarding your mind set, and is also an indiction of an under developed mind. And every one who's brain has developed beyond the point of a novice to the level of expert knows that a confident, knowledgeable and mature mind is the biggest sex organ of all... so thank you for not disproving my prior post with some witty, intellectual grown up like retort, as opposed to the absolutely mind numbingly dull forth grade level comment that was made. To any SD's reading, I now understand why I hear so many complaints about the quality of some of the 'women' on this site... I'm here for you guys! lol... : )  Much love to all, including those who clearly already have more than enough for themselves.... PS: hell yeah! My ass is built thick like a horse so I can ride like a porshe... ; ) xx

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2015 at 08:56 PM

Sugar lady? maybe you should change it to sugar granny :)

I apologize darling, what a massive mistake, how about you try to learn 4 different languages fluently? 

And do you ever go out? Cause it looks like all your pictures are in the same pig's trough? 

and a proper lady would never ever ever ever say in her description that she is "well groomed". ewww!

Are you part of one of the 50 horses? Is that why you HAD to write it?

cute.

Theres was no need to attack, especially to draw attention on yourself, quite an old trick.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2015 at 10:27 PM

LADDER!?... Don't you mean to say 'latter'... Learn to spell or at least spell check! Or maybe you do mean ladder, as in on the bottom rung! To any Daddies reading the previous poorly articulated post, don't waste time with a sugar baby. Look me up and check out a real sugar lady...