Tallahassee Sugar Daddy wanting to pamper Personal ads on SugardaddyMeet

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2010 at 05:01 PM

Sugar Daddy lookin to pamper...I have the means and the time to take care of what you need. Im a great guy that knows how to take care of a woman and treat her with the respect and pampering she needs. Also love to play and have fun times. Ive done this before sweathearts NEVER any compaints on any subject;)

Members Only

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2015 at 06:33 PM

I am a beautiful bbw, ex navy wife with a certain class and vocabulary ;) I love having fun and going out. I am not looking for a relationship really, just good friends that like to go out and have fun... Someone that has morals, coothe, manners, and isn't insensitive or rude... Looking for someone to spend time with, that will treat me right and treat me to the things that I have never been treated to, someone that can help me financially as I help to fulfill their needs and desires. I am not looking for anything sexual, but I am an affectionate person that can provide you with companionship and sincerity. As well as diverse conversation. I am a very beautiful bbw blonde alt girl with many tattoos and I am a classy dresser with style so I would be nice arm candy as well ;)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2014 at 11:44 PM

you definitely sound like my kind of guy! :)

& you're very handsome!

lets chat, love to get to know you more!

(if my distance doesn't bother you)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 08:05 PM

Hello
    I'm new to the SB life, but I figure you would be an excellent SD for me, since you're experienced. ;)
    I live in McMinnville, OR ( If the distance bothers you, I apologize) and I've always wanted to be cared for and spoiled by a handsome and successful man. If you would like to know more about me, feel free to send me an email. I hope to hear from you. :)

~Desirae
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 04:53 AM

Hello,

My name is Kimberly. How are you?

I read your profile and thought "I like your style."
    I do however live in Lubbock Texas;quite a distance. But it could work.
    no doubt.

I am seeking a Sugar Daddy. I have had a few, my longest one lasted 5 years. I was living in Midland Texas, and he lived in Las Vegas. So, I know distance does not have to be an issue.

I love to spoil my Daddy as well. Make sure he's satisfied, content, and happy.
    I do make a fabulous sugar baby.If you're willing, so am I!
    I will not be a waste of your time; know that. Smile!

I am looking forward to a possible response.

Kimberly

Members Only