Down Payments Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Okay i'm confused, at first I thought this site was for generous guys looking for a partner...
    But have quickly found that is in bed only lol

Okay so cinderella was just a one off hey... An in this world everyone is holding there cards wondering who's bluffing who?

I am yet to meet up with a Sugar Daddy, as I am not prepared to get dressed and venture out without feeling confidence its worth while,  I am looking for someone who will basically put a down payment down to proof he's not out to scam or waste my time... You deposit $100 in a show of genuine interest and a sense of security you have money in your account to make the travel and not be stranded and left waiting for a dream. In theroy, if you are well off men looking to give allowences of $1000-$5000 a week.. what is a $100, but security to a girl who is taking a risk much higher having a negative or even dangerous outcome then a man, an supposedly what they call chump change lol

And is it so far fetched an idea that maybe just maybe, you can take a glance behind lust.. for just a moment and consider the possibility of actually connecting, becoming something more that such a thing as Money and Sex are the main foundation of your relationship?

I will not be expected to first provide something that cannot be re-evaluated, or sell my self-respect and pride for a nickel to please a shallow man who drains the innocence of women.

If you are actually after something more sophisticated and respectable, with an understanding of chemistry being the base of intimacey and accepting good things, precious things don't come easily... Then an only then, I would <3 to hear from you and proceed with all I've enlighted you on x
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 24, 2013 at 04:59 AM

Wtf seriously down payment for time and a possible relationship fuck what world are you in... im happy to date anyone that I feel is appropriate to my liking and match no down payment required this is the queerest thing ive seen and a quick way for honest vulnerable mature men to loose their money... how many u got so far???
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2013 at 04:57 AM

Wtf seriously down payment for time and a possible relationship fuck what world are you in... im happy to date anyone that I feel is appropriate to my liking and match no down payment required this is the queerest thing ive seen and a quick way for honest vulnerable mature men to loose their money... how many u got so far???
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2013 at 02:15 PM

I don't think the down payment idea would be a bad one. If a man is serious than like you said what's $100? 
    On the other hand being dishonest goes both ways?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2013 at 06:21 AM

i don't  know about your situation but from what ive seen on this site is that the ladys seek younger men close to their age the problem with that younger men seldom have great weath its not easy to get rich these younger men are just big spenders which is ok but it won't last for long they will run out of money soon
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 05:19 AM

I think that the problem with down payment is that not every woman is genuine either. I am sure some women would take payment and dissapear without intention to ever meet him.
    On the other hand it is sadly true that some so called generous men turn out to be not so well off (in fact in debt), giving false promises and only wanting the woman in bed.
    I think a good idea would be for men to send the proof of their status-job, income, identity etc to the dating site and those who pass would have their profile marked as checked for accuracy.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 09:31 PM

Fair comment, though I dont entirley agree with you down payment plan :) There is so much more to an SD/SB arrangment than the purely financial. You need to look beyond that limitation and the World of possibilities will open up to you. You seem like a great person and I would be happy to do as you wish, but dont lose sight of what is important......

xox
Follow - email me when people comment