Need a date for my boyfriends boss... He's awesome! Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 20, 2013 at 07:16 PM

Ok, this is slightly awkward... I'm looking for a super fun chic to meet my boys boss. He's a CEO, he's a lot of fun, he's in Australia once a month, and he's happy to drag the right girl all around the world with him. He's a good looking 65yo, extremely tall, super intelligent, but very humble. 

He's also one of my best friends.

I'm hoping there's a smokin' hot and super fun girl out there who's going to treat him right. If that's you, PLEASE send me a message :) Oh, and I don't really want him to know where we met ;)

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hi! Bit of a long shot.. but is your offer still available? I'm intelligent, young, and eager to explore life. I'm new to this and I'm definitely interested!

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2013 at 04:59 AM

Oh, sorry Daniella, looking for an Aussie girl. Thanks for your response anyway :)

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2013 at 04:57 AM

No Daniella, he did no such thing. As it CLEARLY states in the posts he doesn't know I'm here doing this. We're going to get him on this sit shorly.

MilkChocolate, I'll email you in the next few days :)

• View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2013 at 06:16 PM

Hi! I think I fit that description well. I'm slim/ a little curvy. I love to laugh and have fun and love to be around great people and atmosphere. I'm a good candidate looking to have a good time!

Follow - email me when people comment