Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

Sugar daddies and sex? Friendship

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2012 at 03:07 PM

Okay everyone, I'm a total nOob when it comes to the sugar daddy world, however; I do hear there are options. I have a friend whom has a sugar daddy, and she does not have sex with him, and he spoils her to the core. She does not have to work, because he pays her rent, buys her food, and clothes, the whole 9-yards okay..
    I have chatted with a few ''so called'' sugar daddies, and all they seem to be looking for is sex, sex, and more sex... I thought these older gents where supposed to be gentlmen? Granted if he's attractive, and under 50, why not? I just want a few people on here to clairify for me whether or not that you have to have sex with your sugar daddy in order to get spoiled rotten... I know offhand, its possible...

Oh and, I have not found my sugar daddy yet.. Do they need to be local, because I love to travel..

Thnx

-Annette
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2012 at 07:24 AM

Don't forget that not every older man can have s.x, but it does not mean he can't enjoy his time with a beautiful lady. I suppose it gives him confidence when he is in public with a younger woman and so he spoils her to keep her company.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I think sex is an important part of any relationship :) but to each their own. I agree with Christiana on this one. I think local works best but if you like to travel that can be a bonus. Wishing you well and hoping you find what you seek.............