Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
NO.1 UPSCALE SUGAR DADDY DATING SITE

looking for sd but no luck Friendship

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2012 at 02:11 PM

all these sights say free but to actuall talk to anyone, you gotta cough up cash and alotta guys seem like they are full of it. how do u find and go about asking these SD's to prove themselves without insulting them??
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2013 at 05:56 AM

I was just looking for someone to hang out with and have some fun with - but nearly every post seems to make it seem like a Business Transaction with some tips and tricks ... :(
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I dont think anyone will be insulted so long as you put your cards on the table. This is not the place to finsd a husband nor some spectular spunk of your dreams that knows how to treat a lady and take her off into the wild blue yonder and live happily ever after in the lap of luxury. Generall guys are here to get laid by someone whos company and body they enjoy and if it all works it becomes a repeat affair. I have not yet seen your profile but I might have a look based on your claim of looking for a genuine SD. By the way they dont all lavish you with gifts. The reality is when a man is paying HE has the choice. Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.