what does it mean to be a sugar baby What does it mean to be a sugar baby

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2009 at 12:34 AM

I am a sugar baby looking for a sugardaddy to help with my schooling and spend time travel vacation whats he enjoy

Members Only

• 34Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2015 at 07:31 AM

Get to know me

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2015 at 06:07 AM

I am kinda new to this have profiles but havent found the right one yet i see a lot of younger women on here saying they want to pay off student loans and shopping sprees is that what we do to find a sugardaddy ,finding a sugardaddy for me is more about how we get along i dont want to feel used just for sex i am very smart and can hold conversations on many many things. And as i am sure he does not want to feel like a money tree for me personally i expect to be treated with respect im not in school but i work i pay my own bills its more then money for me no im not looking for marriage at all but longterm would be fine i am very active i love to hike fish swim ,i cook and bake but im not 20 something i am 48 i think that gets against me as well seems most guys want them young and extremly pretty

• View author's info Posted on Mar 03, 2015 at 02:21 PM

Hi! I'm a boston girl new to this!!! Afraid to put my picture in a public forum because of my job! I own my own business and love what I do.  I need a little more excitement in my life.  I'm good looking, smart and entertaining.  I want to get to know a sugar daddy who can spice up my life!

• View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2015 at 02:01 PM

An excellent overview of what a sugardaddy is looking for - thanks

• View author's info Posted on Sep 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM

looking for a sugar daddy!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2014 at 02:13 AM

Hi

I am new to this, I have all the compliment about a great body and the beauty. But i am so fed up to end with guys I am spending time with with no money, no knowledge, no ambition, no time to spend travelling or doing fun stuff which the life can offer. I am very nice and would like to have a sugar daddy can offer me the best time of my life travelling, cruising, discover beautiful places and most of all helping me with my finances when needed.

I am not a material girl, but unfortunately in this time and age is good to feel secure with somebody you trust and love and feel propected no matter what...

Get to know me and you won't regret it

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2014 at 07:52 AM

New to this but always desire to.please.. And be pleaded in return 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 25, 2013 at 02:10 PM

I am new at this and need help with my finances before my children and I are sleeping under a bridge.... PLEASE HELP!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2013 at 09:19 AM

Thanks for sharing this !
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2012 at 03:45 PM

well I am 38 with a good career..I would like to date a generous man.One I can accompany on travels and trips if my work permits.I have my own but its nice to have a financially secure man to spend life with.I am not a gold digger but just want to experience the finer things at least once in my life.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 08:39 AM

Being a sugar baby does not mean an incompetent woman expecting gifts and money just because she asks for it. It does not mean tlk'n like ths cuz I'm 2 lazy 2 type.
    We are not whores, sluts or cheap. We do not sell ourselves short.
    A sugarbaby is a confident woman who is proud of herself and feels beautiful inside and out. Who is confident enough in her sexuality to know how to use it. A sugarbaby does not demand anything yet wants for nothing. The most unattractive and unappealing thing a new sugarbaby can do is post a half nude/swim suit/boobs out photo while saying she needs a sugar daddy and money. A sugar daddy is not just a wallet, he is a man who wants company and conversation as well as a little loving.
    So to new sugar babies, be confident, be happy, be cute, be powerful, be submissive, don't be greedy, but most of all be yourself.
    Xxx
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2011 at 11:27 AM

A sugar baby is a woman thats there to make Your man feel that he is the one and only man that can b there for anything and a man that keeps me happy, so i can keep him happy. If that womans happy than she will alwayd keep her man happy and wondering....Wats next...come find out!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 04:07 AM

Im brand new here really need some tips " help please ladies( or gent's !) !!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM

eh u guys are ok lmfao !

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 03:44 PM

I am new here and not really sure what to say. I am looking to experience the finer things in life, I really enjoy making that certain someone happy as long as he makes me happy. I enjoy a little bit of everything if you are interested please let me know and if you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer then for you.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2011 at 05:55 AM

Great description - really resonates with me!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 05:06 PM

get to know me.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2010 at 07:53 PM

I'm looking for a sugar daddy with nice conversation, quality time and who can help me with my finances.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 12:04 PM

To be a sugar baby is to be a skilled companion. A sugar baby desires financial support and material things, and that's fine so long as she enriches his life. It's to provide someone with a time that makes them feel like the world exists just for him. To willingly give them exactly what they want-- beautiful eye candy, intellectual conversation when it's desired and silence when it's not, to share interest in his hobbies (real or feigned), to be receptive to intimate desires, and most importantly to constantly keep a friendly and caring demeanor. It takes a lot of work to build wealth. A sugar baby is there to melt away all the stresses of life so we can share great experiences together and help him better enjoy the fruits of his labor.